[nabs-l] experiencing an email problem with braillenote apex

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 23:44:40 UTC 2014

Dear NABS,

In the past few days, I've begun to experience a problem with
email onmy braillenote apex. I'm trying to send a very long email
to someone, and every time I try to send it, my braillenote
displays an error message. When the intended recippient of the
email checks their inbox, they find the message there, but it has
been cut off at a certain point. I tried all the resets and
nothiing changed. Yesterday, I called Humanware, and they told me
that it was a problem with my email provider, not the
braillenote. Should I contact them, or do you have any other
suggestions? All help is appreciated.

Yours,
Sophie