[nabs-l] experiencing an email problem with braillenote apex

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:31:27 UTC 2014

Hi Sophie,

I used to have problems like that when I had dial-up internet.
e-mails longer than a couple pages just wouldn't send, but since
I switched to WIFI I haven't had any problems anymore.  I would
suggest going to a coffy shop or something and trying to send it
from there in case your problem has something to do with your
internet access point.  Other than that, you could try switching
to a different e-mail provider, I use Gmail, which is free and
has never given me any problems.  Or if all else fails, you could
send your e-mail by going online to your providers website and
writing the e-mail in the web browser instead of using keymail.

Hope this helps,
Karl