[nabs-l] experiencing an email problem with braillenote apex

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:09:53 UTC 2014

No, it's probably a problem with your BrailleNote. This is why I don't use KeyMail anymore. If the email is in your Outbox, try copying the text to the clipboard, then starting a new email and pasting the text into the new, blank email. Hope this helps.

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."