[nabs-l] We know about college but think back to high school

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 20:28:37 UTC 2014

Hi Rona and Kati,
I'm glad to know your high school experiences were positive and the transition was ideal. Katie I most definitely agree the life skills programs the traditional high school offers is not appropriate for students in the mainstream setting who are blind.
This topic came to me because unfortunately, for some reason students are not doing well transitioning in my area. I am trying to compare what other students have received to these students. I'm hoping I can find the missing links.

Bridget

Sent from my iPad