[nabs-l] Recording College Classes with an iPhone 5

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 03:24:20 UTC 2014

It is possible to do, but it's awkward.  The app you use is
called voice memos, and it records all right, but you can't
really fast forward or rewind really well.  All you can do is
jump around by I think it's 5 or 10 percent backward and forward.
There may be other apps out there that do this better than the
factory provided one though.