[nabs-l] Scholarships

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:50:42 UTC 2014

Fast web is a fairly accessible platform for scholarships. It allows you to create a profile and it matches you to the best scholarships.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone