[nabs-l] My flute is weird

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 02:59:45 UTC 2014

  HI guys
I've downloaded Bill Brown's Flute intro course, but I'm curious as to
why is my flute different from the one mentioned in the course? my flute
is long; I put it in my mouth, and it's straight out; not like Bill
Brown says kind of curved to the right; the flute on the right hand, the
thum rests on the bottom hole; there's only one hole on the buttom,
whereas Bill Brown says there are several keys; then the the rest of the
keys, are holes, not like Bill Brown says they're keys. What kind of a
flute do I have then? Does Bill Brown have such a tutorial on my type of
flute?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!