[nabs-l] Problem with KNFB Reader

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 05:36:25 UTC 2014

HI all,
I purchased KNFB Reader today since it had discounted price. I have
been experimenting with the app for a little while and at this point I
am considering to file a report in hope of getting refund.
At first it was really hard to take a good picture because the app was
keep saying no text found when I knew clearly that there is a text on
the paper I was taking picture of.
When I took a good enough picture it would have a lot of broken text -
enough so that I was having a hard time understanding most of the time.
I am also not sure how to control how much text it is capturing per
picture.
Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem?
Perhaps the fact that my phone is iPhone 5 rather than 5s or 6 is a
factor?
Right now I am considering to report and request refund from iTunes
store but should I also consider discussing this matter with the KNFB
Reader development team?
Miso Kwak