[nabs-l] Problem with KNFB Reader

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 06:26:03 UTC 2014

Try tinkering with how far away from the page you are holding the
phone.  It can be a bit finicky.  When I had the old KNFB reader
on my Nokia I was surprised to find that holding the phone
farther away from the page was usually better.  It also depends
on how large the font of the text you're reading is.  The larger
the letters, the farther away you have to hold the phone.  When
reading things with really big letters like signs I had to back
up a couple yards.  In general, I would always recommend trying
to make something work for more than a day before giving up on
it.  Talking to someone from KNFB reader and seeing if they have
any suggestions for how to make it work better also can't hurt.

Best,
Karl