[nabs-l] Problem with KNFB Reader

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:25:19 UTC 2014

Arielle and All,

One stand which comes with many recommendations from blind people who have
had success with it is the Scan Stand. More information on this product can
be found at: http://standscan.com/index.php/product.html. Unfortunately, I
do not personally have this stand, so I can't give any personal experience
with it.

HTH,

Chris