[nabs-l] nfb training centers

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:26:38 UTC 2014

Kelsey and Misty,

Although it is good to get the funding you can from voc rehab, I would
advise you not to get discouraged if they won't pay your tuition in full.
You could try getting additional funding from your state affiliate, your
local Lions Club, other service groups in your community, your family and
friends, your church, etc. Rehab funding is nice if you can get it, but it's
not the only game in town. If you're comfortable with asking people for
money (which I will admit is hard to do,) there are myriad sources of
funding for a training program.

Hope this helps,

Chris