[nabs-l] nfb training centers

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Mon Feb 3 17:01:18 UTC 2014

I graduated the Colorado Centre in march 2013, and it was a great experience. Now, being from Canada, we don't have rehab here, and so I had to pay for half of the centre. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You'll learn a lot, get frustrated, and ask yourself why the heck you're even there, but let me tell you, it was so worth it. I learned so much and have more confidence in myself as a blind person.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com