[nabs-l] OT: Warm Up, And End Your Monday Night With A Smile From The Djd Invasion

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:49:20 UTC 2014

Hi All!
For some of us in the country, the weather is wintery and frightful.
But your Monday night could be delightful.
All you have to do is to turn your speakers up at any time between 7 and 10PM eastern tonight for another edition of The Djd Invasion.
In addition to the show's debut on Possum Radio
http://www.possumradio.net
we'll be having the fun you've always been able to get from a Djd Invasion.
>From a great variety of music, to some songs for those of us suffering through the snow of the winter, to some oldies, requests and more, we'll be having lots of fun tonight, including your interactions on and off air.

During the show, you can send in requests either by visiting
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com/requests

Via skype at
daviddunphyradio
Via twitter at
ddunphyradio
or via telephone by calling
516-945-9165
So to listen, at any time between 7 and 10PM eastern, be sure to log on to
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com
to tune in. If you plan on using the above link with your mobile device, look for the link that says you can listen with your IPhone or mobile device.
Hope to see you there!