[nabs-l] Fwd: Taking my Government Test on Blackboard

Ryan Bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 01:02:10 UTC 2014

I've never had much complication with blackboard. Though I do
recommend doing it on firefox. The test I did once for matching had
each choice with a letter next to it, and each question would have an
edit field where you would enter the letter. I'm not sure how yours is
layed out, if I had more details, I could help a bit more. Hope this
helps at least a bit.
Ryan

--
Ryan Bishop
E-Mail Address: ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Mobile Number:
---
"A Loss of sight, Never a loss of vision"

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. As such, dispensing of this
information should only be to individuals on a need-to-know basis. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply