[nabs-l] Business cards

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 23:28:33 UTC 2014

Kaiti,

I imagine your issue of not recalling the owners of the business cards
is a universal one, not exclusive to blind people. When you have a
sighted friend read you the cards, you could always look up their
website or even their name on the internet. Many professionals have
LinkedIn profiles and you can keep track of your contacts by doing
this. I have had to do it a couple of times and LinkedIn has been
incredibly useful in connecting me with people that I wasn't sure how
I met.

HTH,
Minh