[nabs-l] jaws and itunes

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 01:56:38 UTC 2014

Hello,
I posted a similar question a while back, but I am once again
experiencing problems with itudes and jaws.  I am using a
previous version of itunes because I have heard that the new one
is not very jaws-friendly.  Now, because of this, I can't make
any purchases on the itunes store because my itunes is not being
detected by apple's website.  I already explained to them about
the jaws issue with the new itunes, so at least they know why I
can't upgrade.  I do know that there is a script available for
jaws users who use itunes 11, but it costs $6.99.  My question is
since I was inconvenienced by the issue of apple's website, would
it be reasonable to ask them to re-imburse me for the
inconvenience they caused by paying for the purchase of the
script? I'm not in any way looking to file a complaint against
them, but I just think that they could give me something in
return for the inconvience of not being able to make purchases
for a couple weeks.
What do you think?
Also, has anyone used the jaws script for itunes and if so, is it
worth the trouble?
Thanks,