[nabs-l] jaws and itunes

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 02:23:57 UTC 2014

Hi Kelsey,

If you have a recent version of JAWS, I would actually recommend for
you to go ahead and upgrade to ITunes 11 without buying the script and
see if you can use the interface well enough to do everything you need
to do. I use JAWS 14 and the latest version of ITunes to manage my
Ipod Touch independently - The interface is not the most user-friendly
in the world, but I'm able to get everything done without any issues.
Granted, I do manage most of my purchases directly on my Ipod Touch
rather than through ITunes, which might not be an option for you if
you use one of those simpler IPod models (Nano, Shuffle, etc.).

Katie