[nabs-l] Survey for fashion and style

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:31:53 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I have been asked to circulate the following message.

Bre Brown

Hello,
    We are interested in gathering data from people who are blind and
visually impaired about how you receive up to date information on
fashion and style. We hope that this data  will help us to learn what
disparities exist in the resources to access fashion info. We would
like to design audio or text based services for people who are blind
or visually impaired with articles about fashion, color matching,
makeup application, outfit design ideas, etc. But we'd like to hear
from you about how you get info on fashion and what kind of
information you would want to have to get a more well rounded view on
the subject. Please fill out this brief, anonymous, ten question
survey to help us learn what materials are out there, and what would
be helpful to have in place to address this seldom discussed concern.
Everyone has the right to feel, and look, fabulous, and we don't want
anyone to miss out on that. For questions, comments, or concerns about
the survey, please contact  Laura at
l.legendary at elegantinsightsjewelry.com

Here is the survey link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NYJ9R3M