[nabs-l] Braille music

Jane juanitatighan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 19:21:43 UTC 2014

I tend to "check out" books from the BARD site and read them or listen to them that way. If I like them and I have the money, I will buy the Audible or Kindle or iBooks versions and delete the BARD versions--in most cases, anyway. If I had the money, I would subscribe to The Economist, because I find that to be a fascinating listen. I think it's neat that they let us have access ot it at no cost, but it would be nice to support it.

Jane