[nabs-l] Mentoring a younger student; when enough is enough

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:37:51 UTC 2014

Hi all,
  Just to throw something else in, I doubt that  there is any desire on the teacher’s part to put any of their workload on Lilly. I suspect they think she would be a good mentor and look to her in that way.
  While that is likely a great compliment on her, it’s fine to draw lines as to what you feel comfortable  with.
 I’m sure Lilly has a good idea  as to how to handle it in a respectful  way that helps her, the student and teacher.

   Please let us know how it goes!

  Darian