[nabs-l] Mentoring a younger student; when enough is enough

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Tue Feb 11 16:12:59 UTC 2014

Lilie ,

Just be as honest, forthright, and sincere with your VI as you were with
your post to this list.

Frankly, Junior year is tough for High School Students.
You begin the path to College & you usually have lots of stuff going on.
While Tutoring may not be something you want to do, still consider the fact
that you can still check on the student once in a while to encourage them.
Having an upperclassman say "Hi" will do them some good, and you will still
be able to focus.

Ian