[nabs-l] Facilitation tips

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 05:43:01 UTC 2014

Establish your rrule set before you start.  Make sure everyone knows that
you can't see, and to please remember that and just say something.  Ask for
everyone's cooperation. Talk it over with your fellow facilitator.  Also, if
you have a counseling department, then see if a group counselingg professor
can give you more tips.