[nabs-l] Fw: Last Year's essay that I use for the 2013StudentScholarship

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 18:44:22 UTC 2014

Hi guys, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, does
anyone here would like to see my Last year’s essay that I wrote for the 2013
Student scholarship and give me some featback in how can I improve in this
years essay? I’m just wondering. I actually would like to hear the opinions
of you guys, since you are also students like me, and actually experienced
it before! Only if you want of course! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so
much and God bless!! Smile
P.S. For some reason this email message didn't came through! last night when
I sent it! Here is the attachment of my essay! Thanks again!