[nabs-l] how do I unsubscribe from change.org emails?

Mohamed malhajamy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 01:22:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,  so, I'm wondering how I unsubscribe from change.org
emails.  The reason why I'm unsubscribing? No, it's not because I
don't like it, or anything like that.  It's because the site does
not work very well with the BrailleNote.  So, if you try signing
a petition, most of the fields show up not labled.  And, if you
do happen to luckily sign it, your imput is never excepted.
Because there's a bug where you can't click the sign now button.
Because of this, I can't really sign any petitions.
Wonder how  I unsubscribe from change.org emails?
Thanks.