[nabs-l] How to Unsubscribe from Change.orgs emails

Ryan Bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 04:21:35 UTC 2014

At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe.
Ryan

Ryan Bishop
Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
480-221-5195
Secretary
Arizona Association of blind students
http://az.nfb.org/aabs
Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
http://az.nfb.org
Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further, and may qualify you for a tax deduction. Donate your unwanted car to the National Federation of the Blind today! For more information, please visit:
http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call
1-855-659-9314

The problem of blindness is not the lack of eyesight. The real problem is the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists. If a blind person has proper training and opportunity, blindness is only a physical nuisance.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. As such, dispensing of this information should only be to individuals on a need-to-know basis. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.