[nabs-l] class notes

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:36:17 UTC 2014

I, too, take my notes using a braillenote. Someone said earlier
that taking notes distracts them from a lecture. For me, the
opposite is true. Taking notes keeps me focused. If I don't take
notes, I sometimes space off and miss part of the lesson. What I
do is, I take notes based on the teacher's lecture. Then, I read
the chapter to reinforce the notes and cement my understanding of
concepts I'm having trouble with.