[nabs-l] class notes

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Feb 27 02:20:01 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Arielle,

         Why are you jumping on Minh when, hopefully you know that
Minh I'm sure, would take his own notes should it make the most sense
to do so I.E meet his needs. I think i saw somewhere that, material
that is not accounted for, here upon the verbal plane, such as
spellings and graphics need to be accessable to blind people. And,
don't you know, whatever works best for the person?
for today, Car
408-209-3239