[nabs-l] IPhone question

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 16:50:18 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Bobbi, I was just about to look up the Apple number when I remembered
to check this thread.  :)  Thanks for the feedback on how things will
work after I restore.  The main thing I was concerned about losing was
my contacts.

I think everything should be backed up to the cloud, but I just didn't
want to take the chance doing it myself and lose all my data, plus
possibly screwing up the phone in other ways.  (I read on the Apple
Support Forums that some DIY restores that people did to try to
correct this issue went really wrong with phones not turning on again,
phones not going completely through the restore process, etc.)

I'll call Apple some time this weekend.  Worst case scenario would be
that I just don't do anything.  I don't really connect to ITunes much,
and I am supposed to give a family member my phone and get a new one
in a few months anyway.

Kaiti