[nabs-l] adjusting to high school (was: Re: [] new year)

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 05:07:07 UTC 2014

Hopefully, students who attend this call will be able to more effectively communicate with their teachers  regarding their needs.
 what is most needed for such a call is interest and participation.  In other words we need high school students to come and to   bring their friends.
 flyer will be out shortly.