[nabs-l] marketing class

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 10 21:22:20 UTC 2014

Well, it depends on how flexible the professor is. some adjunct professors
leave after class, and there is no where to discuss things privately.
Sometimes, adjuncts have met me in empty classrooms though. Without an
office, it does make it harder to meet. But its doable, if the professor is
flexible.

I won't have a notetaker.