[nabs-l] Professor's Recorded PowerPoints Lectures on Blackboard

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 07:58:55 UTC 2014

Reading view is what you use for presentation.
 Try these keystrokes the next time you are in power point.

•	BACKSPACE:  In Reading View, moves to the previous slide.
•	CTRL + END:  In Normal View, moves focus to the last slide in a presentation or in Reading View, move focus to the bottom of the slide.
•	CTRL + HOME:  In Normal View, moves focus to the first slide in a presentation or in Reading View, moves focus to the top of the slide.
•	ESC:  Ends a presentation being shown in Reading View, and returns to Normal View.
•	F5:  Moves to Reading View and begins a presentation with the first slide.
•	PAGE DOWN:  In Normal and Reading Views, moves forward from slide to slide.
•	PAGE UP:  In Normal and Reading Views, moves backward from slide to slide.
•	SHIFT + F5:  Moves to Reading View and begins a presentation with whatever slide was in focus in either the Normal View or Slide Sorter View when the Reading View was invoked. PowerPoint refers to this as the “Current Slide”.
•	SPACEBAR:  In Reading View, moves to the next slide. When the end of the presentation is reached, will move back to Normal View with focus on the first slide.

5 JAWS Keys

•	ARROW Keys:  Move through placeholders while in Reading View.
•	CTRL + SHIFT + N:  Reads Speaker’s Notes when in Reading View.
•	MODIFIER + DOWN ARROW:  Say All.
•	MODIFIER + PAGE DOWN:  Announces the Status Bar.
•	MODIFIER + TAB:  At the Slide Level, announces the title of the slide in focus.