[nabs-l] Professor's Recorded PowerPoints Lectures on Blackboard

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 17:24:02 UTC 2014

Helga,
You could also find the link to the video in Blackboard and then press the
applications key or right click it. This will bring up a menu, and then you
can down arrow to "save target as..." and press enter. This will bring up a
dialog box that allows you to save the file to your computer and download
it. Once you have it saved on your computer, you can open that file on your
computer with Windows Media Player or any other player that you use and can
use that player's controls to start and stop the video, and you will also
have it on your computer in case you need to look at it later on too. This
is usually what I do with files on Blackboard, because when I try to open
them in Blackboard, it does not work, so it is easier to download the file
to my computer first and then open it with the media player that I use.
Hth,
Misty