[nabs-l] has anyone ever attended these colleges

NMPBRAT at aol.com NMPBRAT at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 19:47:44 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I sent this message once (below)....but I'm not sure that it went
through....so I am trying again.  My apologies if you receive this  twice.
Nicole
------------------

Kelsey,
Although I am not totally blind, I am legally blind and I obtained my
Bachelors in Special Education from Kent State University (main campus).  I
spent all four years there and overall had a great experience there.  I  also
looked at other colleges like Bowling Green, Akron U., OSU, etc.  I  found
Kent State's campus to be one of the easiest to navigate.  I felt  their
Disability Services (at least at the time when I was there) was  excellent.  I
felt that most of my professors were accommodating and  helpful (you're always
going to have at least one bad apple in the  bunch).  I also liked their
transportation around campus.
So, I would give them a high overall rating and say that my  experiences
there were very positive.
Please feel free to email me off-list with any other questions you may
have.

Nicole Poston

In a message dated 1/17/2014 5:54:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,