[nabs-l] Mac Vs. Windows

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:04:03 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I'm looking into buying a laptop for college and I would like to
know what you all think of the Mac Vs.  Windows computers.  What
do you like and dislike about each one? Are there any features
that you find significantly more helpful in one, or (vice versa)
features that are a significant hinderance? What do you think of
Voice Over vs.  Jaws? Has anyone put Jaws on their Mac? If so,
how's it working out for you? I know that ultimately this will
come down to personal preference, but I'm interested to see what
you guys think.
Thanks,
Lizzy