[nabs-l] Petition for Equal Access in Higher Education

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 06:38:07 UTC 2014

Hi Mary, this is Helga. I just wanted to ask you, is this petition only for
unaccessible Softwareor could it also mean not having access to Braille, or
big print materials for students at their college or university? Just
curious! And when I say unaccesseble software, I mean websites that are not
accessible with JAWS. Hope to hear from yu soon. Thanks so much and God
bless!