[nabs-l] Petition for Equal Access in Higher Education

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 20:20:39 UTC 2014

Helga,
If educational technology is made to be compatible with assistive
software, that will solve the issue of everything from having issues
accessing webpages with screenreading software, which will mean that a
student can also use a refreshable braille display to access
materials. When writing the petition, I made sure that the meaning of
access was fairly well defined at the opening of the petition. Thank
you!
Mary F