[nabs-l] Re- Frustrated With High School issues

Roanna Baccchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:30:45 UTC 2014

Dear Johnnie,

I was in high school for four years and never had any of these
issues.  Maybe you could try talking to the administration at the
school to see if they could put braille signs where your
classrooms will be.  I think under the ADA public schools are
required to have Braille in all of their buildings.  I navigated
my high school campus both by verifying room numbers using the
Braille and memorizing my class schedule.  Let us know how things
turn out in the future.