[nabs-l] Re- Frustrated With High School issues

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:36:43 UTC 2014

Hello,
I live in Europe. I never had Braille on any walls or doors and I
managed fine. For some buildings, I didn't even get adequate mobility
but I memorised layouts, counted doors and I had friends if I really
needed help. The only real issue at one point was my locker. It became
tedius counting them and they all felt the same so I labelled it
myself. If you need Braille labels on doors, pods etc, maybe write
dimo labels yourself and ask for sighted help as to where to put them?

Very best wishes,
Sandra.