[nabs-l] NFB Online Streaming Problems

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 16:16:48 UTC 2014

Hello Tyler,

I agree with you. However, on my end at least, I was never really able to
get a constant connection, and I was constantly trying to reconnect in with
the hopes that I could reconnect to the online stream. However, since I am
able to connect at times, I believe the problem is on their side of things
and not mine. I know someone made a comment about the access to the internet
service in the hotel, but I do not understand why this would be an issue
this year when it was not an issue last year. It would seem to me that if we
are in the same hotel as last year that we should be able to get the same
quality online stream we received last year. I honestly do not know what the
problem might be.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth