[nabs-l] After Convention

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:18:48 UTC 2014

I honestly can't begin to tell you all how much fun I had at convention this year. I got to meet so many of you and that's fantastic in itself. Congrats to the NABS board winners of our most recent elections. I honestly feel this group has a great deal of leaders who are going to push this organization further than it's ever been before. It was such a good time, and I look forward to meeting lots more of you next year.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and remember, what happened in Orlando, never happened!

Sent from my iPhone