[nabs-l] Blackboard App

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:55:05 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, do any of you here use the blackboard ap in your phone? I'm just wondering since I actually downloaded into my iPhone, and I'm actually having some issues wwith it! The issue that I'm having with it is that I am not able to reply to the discussion forum, and I can't create a tread either on it! In fact, I'm able to read the discussions, but when it comes to replying or creating a discussion tread it doesn't work! Just to let you know, I'm taking an online Nutrition class, and I'm actually using blackboard! If you use the blackboard app, I will really appreciate it if you could help me with this. Or in order to reply or create a discussion tread, do you just log in to the blackboard site using Safari? Just wondering! I really would like to  know  how do you do this! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16