[nabs-l] Blackboard App

Joeph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Wed Jul 9 21:09:18 UTC 2014

Hello Helga, I don't know what device you're using to do this I take it you're using your iPhone. So I think that there just might be some options that you're missing possibly in order to reply to thread or create new discussions so I was wondering if you would want somebody to troubleshoot with you maybe via Skype now, I will tell you right now I don't use the app but if we do it via Skype I can provide better assistance knowing what is on your screen and hearing voice over.

Sent from my iPhone