[nabs-l] August NABS Notes Announcements

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 18:58:27 UTC 2014

Howdy Friends,

I was delighted to see many of you last week at the seventy-fourth
convention of the National Federation of the Blind! It was an exciting week,
and we have lots to report. The August edition of the NABS Notes will be
complete with coverage on our new board members, the new positions some of
us now hold, and other convention-related news.

As usual, if your state student division has something to report that you'd
like to have included in our NABS Monthly Notes, please send them to Bre
Brown, bre.brown24 at gmail.com or me at gcazares at nfbtx.org.

I look forward to reading your updates!

Stay tuned, NABS has exciting things in the works for this coming year!!!

All the best,

Gabe Cazares

Second Vice President, National Association of Blind Students

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind

www.nabslink.org

Twitter: @nabslink