[nabs-l] Feeling Inadequate After National Convention?

Beth Taurasi bethslists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 21:10:10 UTC 2014

That's just it.  College doesn't equal success.  As a classic
example, look at Bill Gates.  Although I must admit Microsoft has
a lot of improving to do, Mr. Gates didn't go to college, and
look where he's at.  Stevie Wonder, who's closer to the blind
community, did not go to college.  The thing is that schools are
not encouraging us to just do voc ed.  There's a good book with a
good chapter on voc ed, which I don't think is a dirty word.
Thank you for letting us all know about this one, Allana.
Beth