[nabs-l] Feeling Inadequate After National Convention?

rbacchus228 at gmail.com rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 00:41:29 UTC 2014

Hi Elizabeth you're not the only one feeling inadequate. Even though I did not get a chance to listen to the streaming of this year's convention I also feel inadequate when I hear various speeches from Nfb leaders. I feel inadequate when I r{{?"}}ead about people doing things for themselves and knowing I cannot do most things for myself. I am still working on my independent liuing skills.

Sent from my iPad