[nabs-l] Revisiting idea of division for students with multipledisabilities

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 05:46:53 UTC 2014

Hi Angelina! And all! How are you all? I'm interesting in this division! since I'm studying in order to advocate for visually impaired individuals and individuals who have multiple dissabilities! as well since I believe that all of us were creating with a purpose. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone