[nabs-l] A Convention Related Announcement And A Cappellas Anonymous Returns With Some Vocal Magic Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 20:50:54 UTC 2014

Hi All!
Before pasting the info below for those interested, I wanted to let
everyone know taht I expect to be uploading the nabs meeting tomorrow. I
came home, and had to deal with funeral proceedings which took a few
days. So that put me behind on some things. But I expect to have a link
for all of you to use tomorrow, so watch this list for details.
Now, for anyone wanting some music tonight, read below....
Greetings All!
After a small break while I was doing some traveling, A Cappellas
Anonymous is back and ready to serve up some vocally appealing music
tonight at 7 PM eastern until 10PM eastern on The Bell.
We'll hear a tribute to the broadway show Newsies done by Vocalpoint,
another great song from another BYU group, and other great a cappella
songs from the college and professional groups you've come to love from
this show.
Got any requests? Tweet them to
crazyyetfun2014
Skype them to
daviddunphyradio
or call me at
516-945-9165
and tune in between 7 and 10PM eastern at
http://the-bell.net/listen
Enjoy!