[nabs-l] Mathematics and Cosmology interest.

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 23:06:15 UTC 2014

Hello all: I am planning to major in Cosmology once I get in to
college, but there is an issue that is holding me back from pursuing
it with even greater determination. I am very sucky with math, and I
know that I have to be very strong in this subject as well as science
in order for me to have this grand interest of mine become a
successful reality. Is there any way that I can receive assistance in
strengthening this set back? I really don't want to give up my hope
for this dream just yet! If there is any advice that anyone would like
to give me to help me solve this issue I will greatly appreciate it.
Thanks. Mariya