[nabs-l] So, What Do You Think?

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:38:17 UTC 2014

Good evening NABS!

In case anybody did not receive this message directly I am sharing it here
on the list.

Thanks,

Sean

NABS is excited to kick off another year of working in the National
Federation of the Blind to ensure that blind students have the skills and
education we need to live the lives we want. But we need your help! No,
wait... no need to hide your wallet. It's not your money we're after. We
only need 10 minutes of your time!

As we plan our programs and produce our policies for the upcoming year, we
want to know what you think. The NABS Board is here to serve you, the
members. And to ensure that we do that as best we can, we need to know what
we are doing right and what we could be doing better. We also need to know
what new and exciting things we should be working on and what you want NABS
to be in the future. We know you have great ideas and valuable feedback, so
let us hear it! Simply fill out a quick survey
<http://www.nabslink.org/drupal/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=9
7&qid=14618>  that we have put together.

Please take the quick moment to provide us with your thoughts. We can't
guarantee that this will be the most exciting thing you do today, but we can
promise that the entire board will read your responses and use your input to
guide our conversations about the upcoming year. Additionally, we will hold
an open membership conference call in August to engage in further discussion
about the prominent themes that jump out of this survey. Hmmmm... I take it
back. Maybe that is exciting!

This survey will only remain open for a limited time, so don't delay! Just
click below, and let us know! http://nabslink.org/member-survey

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Sean Whalen
President, National Association of Blind Students
(608) 332-4147
nabs.president at gmail.com <mailto:nabs.president at gmail.com>

@NABSLink
<http://www.nabslink.org/drupal/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=9