[nabs-l] Intro

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 24 20:46:52 UTC 2014

Hola Gerardo,

Bienvenida a la lista!

For everybody else: pardon me for using the wrong language on
this list...  For those who don't know Spanish, I have said, Hi
Gerardo, welcome to the list!

I just thought since I know Gerardo's native language, it would
be nice to welcome him here in Spanish before English.

By the way, Gerardo, I think it would be really nice if you tell
us more about yourself, such as if you are still at school or
have a job, or, if you're still at school, what kind of job you
would like to be, what you like to do in your free time, how you
became blind, etc...

If you think this is personal information, that's fine, I just
think it  would be nice if you told us this, as I believe we all
like to know about our new members to the list.

I'm Sami and next year is my last year of school, I think I will
be going to college in 2 years.
By the way, in case you're wondering how I know Spanish, I
studied it in school for 9 and a half years.  By the way, I would
love to speak with actual people from Hispanic countries, so that
I can practice my Spanish.

I also know French because my mother is from France and we also
go there every summer.

I also would like to be a language interpreter or teacher in the
future.

I look ward to here your comments to the list.  I'm sure you will
enjoy all our conversations.

Thanks,

Sami.

Pdds.  Helga, to answer your question, check out Gerardo's email
signature.  In case you haven't noticed, it is in Spanish and
from what I observed, I believe he lives somewhere in Mexico.

Hope this helps.